Tuesday 13 April 2010

Website in Place - Just need to get the pics on now!

With me trying to get the nursery ready and looking for new ideas for Gregor's room has left me fascinated with bunting. I already had some in the garden so decided to make some for the boy's rooms and also for the house and garden. Now I am addicted so decided to open it up and see if anyone else was looking for some.

Have a look at the website and although under construction over the next few weeks you'll see more of the bunting that I have done and also some of the gifts coming up for Christmas etc.

Here is the ones I have in the garden. I've yet to get the other photos uploaded but hope to have them on in the next few days.


The fabrics here are very Cath Kidston-ish and the bunting and gifts that you will see from me will all be with a country/nautical theme to them with a bit of shabby chic here and there. The personalised bunting has gone down really well so I hope to get that on here quickly.

Hope to update soon.

3 and a half weeks till baby comes! Yikes!


3 comments:

  1. The bunting looks lovely. I have some ready to go outside for the summer. There is something about bunting that just makes you feel very happy! Not long to go now for your new arrival! I remember I couldn't wait to meet my little ones when the end was in sight, plus I couldn't wait to feel free of carrying out so much bulk and waddling like a duck! he he! Have a great day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only three weeks to go. What a lovely time to be having a baby. I am looking forward to having a look at website, take care of yourself Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments ladies. I feel the bunting might be my way of taking mind off the impending birth but really looking forward to having the baby back home and being able to move more freely. Keep in touch. x

    ReplyDelete